Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MGS:V steam players anyone? :))

• 09-03-2016 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭

hey guys wondering if any of you beautiful sons a guns are playing mgsv online on steam, could use a few more buddies to play online with cause its **** solo (IMO)!

hit me with PM and ill send you my steam name

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

I used to play but when they announced certain gameplay updates behind a paywall I quickly lost interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Well we had a go. Somehow MGO is even worse than it was before the update. Automatching sorts me up 2v8 I'm not kidding. Me and rainbow could barely hear each other on mic and I STILL can't assign any of the function keys as rebinds for the push to talk. There's also even more lag with deaths and kills having massive delays. And it also still separates parties. So yeah after one match with rainbow it made me fight him 2v8. In other words, me and some randomer were fighting my friend + 7 other people. I honestly don't think I've seen a matchmaking protocol worse than this.

And they have the gull to start putting in micro-transactions and trying to sell the new (rehashed singleplayer) maps as DLC. Dropping this until they get their act together.

Advertisement