Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travelling alone to australia

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Got my visa on the official emigration site last night. I think I got accepted right away? It says so anyway in the email I got. Was under 300 euro too. My family and good friend leave in Sydney so going there. My cousin is a manager in AON insurance and I have worked in insurance so might see if I can get a job in insurance. Heading in July I can't wait now. I didn't want to waste time as that's when doubts kicks in so it's booked now I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭cjmc11

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Got my visa on the official emigration site last night. I think I got accepted right away? It says so anyway in the email I got. Was under 300 euro too. My family and good friend leave in Sydney so going there. My cousin is a manager in AON insurance and I have worked in insurance so might see if I can get a job in insurance. Heading in July I can't wait now. I didn't want to waste time as that's when doubts kicks in so it's booked now I can't wait.

Ah fair play you're well sorted so, handy to know a few there, don't know anyone there meself. Are you goin traveling around oz or settling in Sydney?
    I know what ya mean about doubts, I defo can't go until July at the earliest and I want to wait and see how the county team do this year so chances are it'll be September at the earliest for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

cjmc11 wrote: »
    Ah fair play you're well sorted so, handy to know a few there, don't know anyone there meself. Are you goin traveling around oz or settling in Sydney?
    I know what ya mean about doubts, I defo can't go until July at the earliest and I want to wait and see how the county team do this year so chances are it'll be September at the earliest for me.

Going to settle in Sydney and then do alot of travelling a few months before I come home.

Will hope to take a few holidays around the place too once I'm setup in a job.

Advertisement