Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking tickets on-line a problem arose!!!

Options
  • 09-03-2016 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Last night, I wanted to book tickets to a museum in Old Trafford, 90 Sterling, I had my bank details in & all of a sudden it logged out. Its not off my account but I am afraid to do it again in case they are booked.  How can I be certain they were NOT booked as I dont want more! When would it be off my account. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

hillbloom wrote: »
    Last night, I wanted to book tickets to a museum in Old Trafford, 90 Sterling, I had my bank details in & all of a sudden it logged out. Its not off my account but I am afraid to do it again in case they are booked.  How can I be certain they were NOT booked as I dont want more! When would it be off my account. 
    Hi hillbloom,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you send your query via the Online service desk ‘Ask a Question’ option we can check if there is a pre authorisation on your card for this transaction or you can call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 & a representative with account access will be happy to advise you on this.

We would also recommend you contact the ticket section of Old Trafford to be sure they’ve not taken this payment before you repurchase the tickets.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Tara Where do I find the On line Service desk? Is it in this page or in my bank account page.  Also what details do I need to send to get you to check
    Hi hillbloom,

If you send your query via the Online service desk ‘Ask a Question’ option we can check if there is a pre authorisation on your card for this transaction or you can call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 & a representative with account access will be happy to advise you on this.

We would also recommend you contact the ticket section of Old Trafford to be sure they’ve not taken this payment before you repurchase the tickets.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Tara Where do I find the On line Service desk? Is it in this page or in my bank account page.  Also what details do I need to send to get you to check
    Hi hillbloom,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi hillbloom,

Apologies I should have been clearer, you can access the online service desk via Banking 365 Online. If you do not have banking 365 it will be necessary for you to call BOI Direct on 0818365365.

If you can include the transaction amount, the date of the transaction and if the account is a joint 
    account please advise which persons card was used and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
    Tara C

Advertisement