Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anpost not delivering parcels

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

pinkypinky wrote: »
    There is a difference between packets which your normal postperson would deliver (or not) and parcels which are done centrally from a van. I was expecting something recently and got no docket. The sender had it returned claiming 3 delivery attempts had been made, which they hadn't. They sent it again and I still had no docket. On spec, I rang my sorting office and they had the parcel. I said what had happened: they more or less said it happens all the time with the centrally delivered vans and that I could complain to customer services if I liked.
    Normally I would but I'm trying not to sweat the little things and in this instance I got my parcel.

Not on our route. One postman does letters, parcels and packets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I have 3 different AnPost people in my estate.

The AnPost Standard Post Person which brings me my letters and attempted delivery notes for packets.

The AnPost courier man which brings me my parcels (always here at the same time and always super friendly).

The AnPost van man who brings me the parcel which I requested to be re-delivered online following the Standards Person missed you note.

The standard person is on a bike so I assume for packets he struggels if he has to many and hence put's in the note. I don't get too many packets so it does not bother me too much. In fact as my regular post man comes aground 0730 it's actually even better to get it re-delivered.

Advertisement