Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gutters

Options
  • 09-03-2016 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Morning All

Having repeated issues with existing alu gutters...20 years in place. Looking to replace with PVC. Most neighbours have already done this.

Has anyone experience of Topline Windows/Gutters in D7 ??...or can recommend from experience someone in Dublin ??. Neighbours recently used Senator - looks a really professional job but was quite pricey.

Detached house...but one gable wall is on boundary with neighbour. Narrow side access on other side and a conservatory...so it's an awkward job I would think.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks,
    K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭893bet

My suggestion: get seamless ones (think they are aluminium powder coated or similar). Never leak again and look way better.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Recommendations/specific company comments by PM thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Raven_k42 wrote: »
    Having repeated issues with existing alu gutters...20 years in place.

What are the issues you are having - I'm looking at changing from pvc to alu myself.

I would pick the brand of goods I wanted and then find an installer to do the job. I will PM you a brand of pvc goods that were recommended by my architect and QS.

Advertisement