Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI Capture

• 09-03-2016 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,232 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I hate to even ask this but I'm planning on starting up my tutorial series for The Raspberry Pi again.

I have planned to purchase a HDMI PCI Capture card in order to assist with this but as it's nowhere near pay day I was wondering if somebody would be willing to let me borrow a capture device?

As the Pi3 has just been released I'd rather get this started sooner rather than later but if nobody is willing to let me borrow their kid I completely understand.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I still have my old Blackmagic Intensity Pro that I used around 2010 in my old PC case, if that would be of some use to you? Not sure if I still have the analog breakout cable, and the card itself only does at most 1080i60/p30; but if nothing else is available and you want to give it a whirl, be my guest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,232 ✭✭✭MrVestek

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I still have my old Blackmagic Intensity Pro that I used around 2010 in my old PC case, if that would be of some use to you? Not sure if I still have the analog breakout cable, and the card itself only does at most 1080i60/p30; but if nothing else is available and you want to give it a whirl, be my guest.

Yeah that would be awesome, thanks! Fire me off a PM.

Advertisement