Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No broadband or phone

Options
  • 09-03-2016 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, I have no broadband since last Friday, and the phone has been intermittent, mostly working but unusable due to excessive crackling noise on it. I couldn't get through to phone support at the weekend but logged a call on line on Monday. 
    I can't get any update or even an estimate from anywhere on when it might be sorted. 
    Can I get an update please? Let me know who to PM account details to.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fireball14013

Hi, anyone able to investigate this please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi, I have no broadband since last Friday, and the phone has been intermittent, mostly working but unusable due to excessive crackling noise on it. I couldn't get through to phone support at the weekend but logged a call on line on Monday. 
    I can't get any update or even an estimate from anywhere on when it might be sorted. 
    Thanks.
    Hi  Fireball14013,

Thanks for getting in touch. Have you logged a fault on this?
    I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing, You can contact them directly on 1890260260, freephone 1901.

- Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fireball14013

Thanks.
    Hi  Fireball14013,

I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing, You can contact them directly on 1890260260, freephone 1901.

- Pamela 
    I have logged a fault, last Monday. I haven't heard anything, and anytime I contact technical support I can't get through. Mostly a recorded message. I need broadband as I am on-call for my work during out of office hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Thanks.
    Hi  Fireball14013,

- Pamela 
    I have logged a fault, last Monday. I haven't heard anything, and anytime I contact technical support I can't get through. Mostly a recorded message. I need broadband as I am on-call for my work during out of office hours.
    I'm sorry to hear this. 

The support team (1890 260 260) would need to investigate this for you I'm afraid. The lead time on a standard fault is up to 5 working days. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement