Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice

Options
  • 09-03-2016 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I need to buy a new laptop. Main uses would be typing documents on word browsing internet storing photos. Would also like something light as would sometimes be bringing in and out of work. My top budget is 500 euro. Can anyone advise me on what I should get..any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Your budget will get you a more powerful computer then you need. So spec 4gb ram minimum don't go ssd if you want to store photos as it will be small and fill up fast. Look for 750gb. To 1tb of hard drive. Brands I stick too are Asus, lenovo and Toshiba. An i3 processor would be even too much but your budget allows for this.

Advertisement