Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Pots of Joy

Options
  • 09-03-2016 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hey guys!

Can anyone please help me? I've been trying to find the dairy milk Cadbury pots of joy for ages now! I can't find them in any shops at all :(
    The last time I found them was around Christmas in London. I've literally searched everywhere and emailed cadburys.. Still no luck :(

The only ones I've found are Creme egg limited edition and I don't like them.. The tesco website also has Terry's chocolate orange pots of joy which I have yet to try.

Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that loves them too and knows where to get them? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I don't look out for them but Dunnes Sandyford always had them, will check next time I'm in. The Terry's choc orange ones, avoid, they're sickly sweet.

Advertisement