Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting to Word 2010

Options
  • 09-03-2016 9:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I recently got my laptop serviced. Now I find Word 2010 gone and I can only save on Word 2003 and 2007. My documents like my CV look rubbish. I have tried to find a way to return to Word 2010. I pay Microsoft 10euros a month. Can anybody help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Okay, so do you still have Word 2010 on this laptop? Or has it disappeared entirely since you got it serviced?

If it has disappeared, do you have the disk/license for it when you bought it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

It is gone which is a pain in the ass. I do not have the licence guy and honestly do not know who or where to ask. It is all very confusing:confused:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

If you have an Office 365 subscription with the offline software, you can just login to your Office account and download the software again. Info here

Nick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

I think I have solved it myself. Sorry...

Advertisement