Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Rewards

Options
  • 09-03-2016 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hi,
     I am going to be travelling quite a lot and will be using my credit card extensively for about 9 Months. Is there any reward scheme associated with your credit cards? I am thinking of moving to tesco as they give club card points everytime you use their card.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Irishder wrote: »
    Hi,
     I am going to be travelling quite a lot and will be using my credit card extensively for about 9 Months. Is there any reward scheme associated with your credit cards? I am thinking of moving to tesco as they give club card points everytime you use their card.

Thanks
    Hi Irishder, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

Our Bank of Ireland Mastercard customers get access to the Mastercard Priceless Cities, which offers various exclusive offers and benefits in Ireland and across the world. You can find more information on this at this link and the offers are available for various cites around the world, which you may be handy while you're on your travels.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement