Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norma 75 gr vmax. 243

Options
  • 10-03-2016 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi. Does anyone know any dealer with these in stock ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Heavy handed

Patrick Carley is where I got them from the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭brieny1000

THanks heavy handed.that's where I have been getting them but he is out of them and has been for a while. Don't know when he will be getting them back in.
    Started using them when hornady varmint express 58gr vmax(very good) seemed impossible to source.
    Gun didn't like superformance
    Found the norma great but now hard to get when I need them.
    Any suggestions for an alternative ballistic tip which is in good supply in Ireland?
    Anyone use sako 70gr ballistic tip?
    Are they in stock anywhere
    Only a few nights of rounds left so need to stock up on something. I don't want to have to change rounds and re zero each time I run low.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Heavy handed

I haven't bought rounds off pat in awhile. Postage is a killer on just a couple of boxes plus he put the price up. I'm using the sako 70gr nosler ballistic tip and find them way better than any Hornady vmax I've put through it. Moved away form anything that has a Hornady on it now. I get the sako's at Irish shooting sports at €35 a box. Great value with none of the limited availability issues of Hornady

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭badshot

i got them of john lambert in camolin
    a couple of times
    not sure if he has any in stock at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭brieny1000

Thanks heavy handed. Ordered a few boxes of the sako today so hope the rifle likes them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

thegunstore.ie is where i get all my sako rounds,
    the 100grain SP are deadly accurate!!
    He does the 70gr for €34

Advertisement