Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vocalist/Singer wanted :)

• 10-03-2016 3:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi guys.

Im 26, guitarist/vocalist. Recently ive been writing a lot of 'modern rock' kindof songs but i dont really write much vocal wise. Im looking for someone who can write good vocals to maybe finish a few songs and go record them professionally and if we keep making progress then getting a band and playing them live and all that good stuff.

I have a soundcloud to a demo of a song which is basically the type of style im writing in at the moment but im a new user so i cant post the link so if you want to give it a listen send me a PM or reply and ill send the link. Its got a kindof walking on cars/chasing cars kindof vibe to it IMO.

Thanks guys! Hope this gets some interest :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 EC80491992

Hi guys.

Im 26, guitarist/vocalist. Recently ive been writing a lot of 'modern rock' kindof songs but i dont really write much vocal wise. Im looking for someone who can write good vocals to maybe finish a few songs and go record them professionally and if we keep making progress then getting a band and playing them live and all that good stuff.

I have a soundcloud to a demo of a song which is basically the type of style im writing in at the moment but im a new user so i cant post the link so if you want to give it a listen send me a PM or reply and ill send the link. Its got a kindof walking on cars/chasing cars kindof vibe to it IMO.

Thanks guys! Hope this gets some interest :)

Sent you a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Richarmander

bump :)

bump and a link. boards wont let me paste the full one yet

soundcloud.com/user-543990463/song-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Hey man, really like the sound. You based in Dublin, or whereabouts are ya?

And the link for the lazy: https://soundcloud.com/user-543990463/song-1

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

bump and a link. boards wont let me paste the full one yet

soundcloud.com/user-543990463/song-1

Sounds good! Can you tell me where you're based? I'd be interested

• Advertisement

Im based in-between galway and roscommon atm but im looking to move soon. id be pretty willing to move to wherever the right people are as they definitely dont seem to be in the midlands :P

Im based in-between galway and roscommon atm but im looking to move soon. id be pretty willing to move to wherever the right people are as they definitely dont seem to be in the midlands :P

I mean wow that would be a big move, would you want to do a few sessions on jamkazam first? I think it's still a free service at the minute.

well id want to hear some samples of stuff theyve written and what their style is like. if you mean yourself if you have anything youve written or recorded id definitely give it a listen. i wouldnt just up and move somewhere without knowing if theyre the right people first now :P

well id want to hear some samples of stuff theyve written and what their style is like. if you mean yourself if you have anything youve written or recorded id definitely give it a listen. i wouldnt just up and move somewhere without knowing if theyre the right people first now :P

Oh sorry I meant for jamkazam the web service, it's this great tool kinda like a Skype for musicians. You should give it a go, if you create an account there let me know and we'll jam some time

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MusicalMegami

yo im stuck in midlands too lol, liked the sound dont know if your're still looking but i suppose if ya ever get desperate basic guitarist/singer here lol =P stumbled upon this thread, but glad I did since I'd never heard there was a skype type thing for musicians, I'mma check that out myself now, and hopefully find some jammin buddies

• Advertisement

bump

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45 3_BlueSteelz

Hey I really like your sound. I am a female vocalist, I currently am with a bassist and drummer and were looking for a guitarist for a pop/rock/electro band I like how your soundcloud sounds. We're aged 19-22 and based in Kildare/Dublin. Looking for a committed and talented guitarist. We all have stage and recording experience.

Advertisement