Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Skills Website/ Social Media Launch Tips

Options
  • 10-03-2016 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi All

Just wondering if i could get some help or even pointed in the right direction on Website/ Social Media Launch

So, my friends and i made some street soccer videos.

We are thinking of putting a website/ facebook page together. Maybe other people around Ireland can put up their videos too we are thinking

Its just a bit of fun

Does anyone know of a step by step guide to doing a website/ social media launch

Obviously, there is:

Get website domain
    Get host
    Design Website
    Set up Facebook page
    Set up Twitter account
    Set up Instagram

If anyone could put up links to other useful tips to maximise the launch

Appreciate any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Set up Mailchimp or whatever you decide to use to manage your mailing list. (It may be a social media world, but most of the experts still recommend that you need to build your mailing list to make a viable business, which isn't totally exposed to the whims of Facebook and Google).

Advertisement