Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changes to account - odd email from getmore

Options
  • 10-03-2016 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]Posted this last week on the community side of Eir (online) where its being lingering without resolution.  posting here because I find this the best place to get stuff resolved[/font]

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]Took advantage of the price changes to look at our costs and changed our package to a more up to date one yesterday. Got email this morning from getmore at eircom telling me of my new account number, order number and that the package was called eir talk. I had ordered unlimited calls to mobile from the landline and also the recurring cost would be 44 euro - I had ordered a package that cost 35 euro for first three months and 42 euro there after. I have tried emailing back but it gets returned. could it be checked here for me please. [/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 shinabhil

Thanks to Ais my query has been resolved -  Thanks team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

shinabhil wrote: »
    Thanks to Ais my query has been resolved -  Thanks team
    Thanks, that's great to hear shinabhil!
    Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries.

Pamela 

Advertisement