Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find the UAN number on the eir bill?

Options
  • 10-03-2016 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi folks, 

How does one find the UAN number on the eir bill? 
    I don't see it on my latest bills. 

Thanks,
    spanner

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

spannerism wrote: »
    Hi folks, 

How does one find the UAN number on the eir bill? 
    I don't see it on my latest bills. 

Thanks,
    spanner
    Hi spanner,

Your UAN would usually be your eir account number. Please feel free to PM me and I will check this.

Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭sapphade

I have rang eir and they refuse to give me my UAN. Its like they are systematically blocking the customer from switching. I have spent more than 40 mins on the phone and nothing . I have searched back though my bills and its not on a single one of them . It is my understanding that they are legally obliged to provide it but under the UAN section of the bill it is left blank . I also looked for a complaints reference number and agent short code but have been completely fobbed off. I am out of contract I should be able to move or stay with whomever provider I choose !

Sapphade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

sapphade wrote: »
    I have rang eir and they refuse to give me my UAN. Its like they are systematically blocking the customer from switching. I have spent more than 40 mins on the phone and nothing . I have searched back though my bills and its not on a single one of them . It is my understanding that they are legally obliged to provide it but under the UAN section of the bill it is left blank . I also looked for a complaints reference number and agent short code but have been completely fobbed off. I am out of contract I should be able to move or stay with whomever provider I choose !

Sapphade
    Hi  sapphade,

Your UAN would usually be located under your account number on your eir bill. If its not available on your bill I'll be able to assist you with this. Can you PM me your full name and account number?

-Pamela 

Advertisement