Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar food or restaurant in Westport

Options
  • 10-03-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi
    A group of us are going to Westport for a weekend . I am looking for recommendations for bar food on a Saturday evening. Or a reasonable priced restaurant ie €15 -20 for mains. We would like a few choices like fish steak chicken etc
    Also can anyone recommend a pub with music trad or folk or ballad group style.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

coleen wrote: »
    Hi
    A group of us are going to Westport for a weekend . I am looking for recommendations for bar food on a Saturday evening. Or a reasonable priced restaurant ie €15 -20 for mains. We would like a few choices like fish steak chicken etc
    Also can anyone recommend a pub with music trad or folk or ballad group style.
    Thanks in advance
    Matt Mulloys will have the trad music.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭coleen

Thanks you

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭yorlum11

On the bar food. The helm and the newly opened Towers bar will be good for bar food. Both located at Westport Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Clew Bay James St

Mill Times Mill St

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭yorlum11

The West bar, Wyatt. The list goes on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,480 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Go to JJ O'Malleys on Bridge street.

Went there with a group last Autumn and the food was absolutely fantastic, couldn't recommend it highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭coleen

Thanks for all the replies. I will have to make a return trip to try them all

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Old Bridge Inn .

Advertisement