Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RMA Issue with Hardwareversand

Options
  • 10-03-2016 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi I RMA some RAM about 3 weeks ago to Hardwareversand and got no word back from them and see the site has now disappeared and https://www.kmcomputer.de/ are now in place.

Reading below I think I am correct in saying anything bought bofore Oct 2015 is not going to get supported , has anyone had to deal with this, I also have a faulty WD HDD on my desk from them that was bought April 2015 and I better off trying to go to WD directly with it , below is from the https://www.kmcomputer.de (google translate)

ear Customer, first you say the Bora Computer Group cordially welcome. In the course of the takeover Atelcos and its subsidiaries Hardwareversand.de (by K & M Computer GmbH), we are happy to help you with your request. Due to the great support volume it may happen that the processing of your request may take time to complete. Therefore we ask you first for your understanding, if processing takes a little longer. Anticipation we would like to inform you that our support services only on purchases from the 01. October 2015 (incl. The closed stores) are limited. If you purchase before been taken October 01, 2015, please contact the competent insolvency administrator: White & Case bankruptcy GbR Hainstr. 8 04109 Leipzig Tel: +49 341 962 545 0 insoleipzig@whitecase.com White & Case bankruptcy GbR John F. Kennedy House Rahel Hirsch-Straße 10 10557 Berlin Tel .: +49 30 880 913 0 insoberlin@whitecase.com Partner Office Berlin, Office Leipzig T: + 49 30 880913 0 (Office Berlin) T: + 49 341 962 545 0 (Office Leipzig) F: + 49 30 880913 100 Check for this reason please if the invoice date is before or after October 01, 2015. In the event that the bill was created after the deadline, we're here to help. To this end, please let us know your concerns in the following way with: telephone hotline: 0 180 5/33 66 36 E-mail: atelco@kmcomputer.de

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You're SOL. You'd have to apply to the administrator and you'll be the last debtor to be dealt with so you might get a few cents back if you're lucky.

Mail WD about the drive, as far as I've heard their CS is pretty good.

Advertisement