Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Mortgage approval

Options
  • 10-03-2016 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

on january 26th we started the process of seeking mortgage approval with BOI. Our actual application is in almost a month at this stage.Today, March 10th, we still have no idea where we stand. BOI won't even respond. last email was responded to over two weeks ago and now nothing. 
    Briefly, we are a couple (in our 40s) earning almost 100K with little outgoings, 60K savings and almost 200K in equity. Currently we are running two households but plan to move in to a new house together. we have actively cleared loans/dept to get ourselves financially ready. We are selling one property and keeping a property to rent out also.
    We have found a house and are looking for 60% LTV. 
    unless we hear something this week, we will lose the house. this is very frustrating, to say the least and not the type of service we expected from the Bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

pete.g wrote: »
    on january 26th we started the process of seeking mortgage approval with BOI. Our actual application is in almost a month at this stage.Today, March 10th, we still have no idea where we stand. BOI won't even respond. last email was responded to over two weeks ago and now nothing. 
    Briefly, we are a couple (in our 40s) earning almost 100K with little outgoings, 60K savings and almost 200K in equity. Currently we are running two households but plan to move in to a new house together. we have actively cleared loans/dept to get ourselves financially ready. We are selling one property and keeping a property to rent out also.
    unless we hear something this week, we will lose the house. this is very frustrating, to say the least and not the type of service we expected from the Bank.
    Good Evening pete.g,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience. If you could please forward your name, first line of your address and your contact number, we would be happy to arrange a call to you as soon as possible in relation to this. 

Apologies again for the delay in this process, you can click on the link below my name to send a private message. Please ensure you have signatures enabled on your settings if you cannot see the signature. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pete.g

Good Evening pete.g,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience. If you could please forward your name, first line of your address and your contact number, we would be happy to arrange a call to you as soon as possible in relation to this. 

Apologies again for the delay in this process, you can click on the link below my name to send a private message. Please ensure you have signatures enabled on your settings if you cannot see the signature. 

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi Evie. Thanks for the quick response. I'm not sure what you mean by signatures? also, presumably you are not looking for me to post my contact details on the site? 

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pete.g

Good Evening pete.g,

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Hi Evie. Thanks for the quick response. I'm not sure what you mean by signatures? also, presumably you are not looking for me to post my contact details on the site? 
    PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi pete, 

We've just responded to your PM now. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement