Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic on the New Cabra Road in the mornings?

Options
  • 10-03-2016 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if the traffic on the New Cabra Road and onto the NCR in the mornings is always as bad as it's been the past two days? Thankfully I don't travel that way regularly but I've never seen it as bad as today and yesterday...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

January wrote: »
    Anyone know if the traffic on the New Cabra Road and onto the NCR in the mornings is always as bad as it's been the past two days? Thankfully I don't travel that way regularly but I've never seen it as bad as today and yesterday...

Pretty much. Lighter in school holidays but it's frequently back pretty much to the Navan road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

yeah its bad in general, even more closer to phibsboro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Thanks, this mornings journey was to Temple St emergency department with the baby via taxi, thankfully once we hit Cabra he turned around and went another way, we'd have been there for absolutely ages otherwise. I don't have to make that journey again until April thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I assume he was going towards phibsboro.
    it can vary, its particularly bad on bin collection days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I assume he was going towards phibsboro.
    it can vary, its particularly bad on bin collection days.

Yeah he was headed towards Phibsboro, he swung back and took me via Grangegorman then which wasn't half as bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Its always brutal at peak anytime I've tried. Grangegorman can also be bad. Just pot luck.

Advertisement