Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New stern pinball

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I'm seriously considering a credit union loan to grab this.

I'm seriously considering a credit union loan to grab this.

Someone's got pinball fever!
    People are saying it'll be £10,000 in the UK,:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Which of the 3 versions would you HAVE to get?
    The Pro is ony $6,000

7k for the premium, is there a big difference in these other than the side art? i mean do you lose some of the stuff on the playfield between versions?

Also shipping to ireland is 25 sterling, i added it to my cart to check.. which is reasonable i think! pitty there is a deposit option or a payment scheme haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭geotrig

really nice 5.5 or 10k it doesnt matter its out of y league :pac:

im not sold on the full slimer slides the green legs etc are nice

Yea you loose some/a lot of features
    25a.jpg
    Loads of info here
    http://www.pinballnews.com/games/ghostbusters/index.html

The game of thrones Pro vs Premium/LE has massive differences.
    The whole mini playfield on the upper left is missing in the pro.
    Got_Playfields.jpg

Not too much difference between the LE and Premium.
    The shaker motor can be added to all models

yeh the middle one seems the way to go, would love that. 2k deposit. they are pricey new. id be worried buying a new one though that when it comes out, it plays bad and you've just spent all that money on a bad pinball machine.

Go on,

do it

• Advertisement

haha no, dont be an enabler.

Id love it i really would. if i hadnt just got the new kitchen and the attic converted id probably.. be seriously considering it. how long do these stay for sale? i know the LE is limited to 500 or whatever, but the other two, do they sell them for years?

haha no, dont be an enabler.

Id love it i really would. if i hadnt just got the new kitchen and the attic converted id probably.. be seriously considering it. how long do these stay for sale? i know the LE is limited to 500 or whatever, but the other two, do they sell them for years?

They make them for a good while but I dont know what sort of stock pinball heaven would get.I think hes the only person bringing in new tables to the UK.

Cool, sure we will see down the road haha.. imagine getting it from the states, the postman at your door looking for 2k in import taxes haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

yeh the middle one seems the way to go, would love that. 2k deposit. they are pricey new. id be worried buying a new one though that when it comes out, it plays bad and you've just spent all that money on a bad pinball machine.

You know what'll happen, as soon as you drop the cash, they'll change it all up to bring it in line with the new Ghostbusters film.

I'm guessing this'll be the side art; :pac:

newghostbusters-590x330.jpg

Can order the extras later to add them to your cheaper version later?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,981 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yea you loose some/a lot of features
    25a.jpgLoads of info herehttp://www.pinballnews.com/games/ghostbusters/index.html

The game of thrones Pro vs Premium/LE has massive differences.
    The whole mini playfield on the upper left is missing in the pro.
    Got_Playfields.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Jesus who would spend that kind of money and then go with the Pro? I wouldn't be able to keep my eye on the ball, it would be constantly drawn to the blank space in the top left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Well the vault editions of iron man only came out a little while ago so I'd say you'll be able to get one of these for quite some time.

This is a new grail for me. Huge Ghostbusters fan and this pin looks like it will be a lot of fun. I have €6.37 in my bank account right now so I'd say I'll have to wait till optimus gets his on to play it :p

haha dont hold your breath on that one! It is lovely though.. id love it myself.

Who has the Theatre of Magic? JackBurton?

Leds don't suit that game imo
    Was too flickery, bright and purple.
    They loose their atmosphere.
    I have Leds in my star trek (sttng) and roadshow.
    I think they are suited to it tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Yeah leds don't suit it at a imo. Well leds in the inserts but bulbs for the gi I think

Advertisement