Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Ending Theme?

Options
  • 10-03-2016 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Not sure how much discussion this will generate, but what is your favorite ending soundtrack to a game?

Mine has to be the original Streets of Rage "Good Ending". It's burned in to my memory as I first heard it the day myself and my dad finished the game. I absolutely adored it even at the age of 7.

I've listened to it again tonight and cannot stop hitting replay. It is the best ending theme to a game I have ever heard in terms of melody. Even though it's going on 25 years old this year, it's still a style that isn't heard much anymore. Yuzo Koshiro is a unique talent in that regard, also composing the excellent Revenge of Shinobi soundtrack

Comments

Advertisement