Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pippa Slattery: Psychic in North Tipperary: Beyond Breath Retreat Centre

Options
  • 10-03-2016 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Recently went to see Pippa Slattery in Castlelough just outside Nenagh- she's a psychic medium. She was phenomenal and I took so much away from the session. She connected to passed family and I go answers to things that I would only know. She was able to connect to a friend of mine who had advice for me on my life path and it just really made a difference for me. She told me that she runs workshops for psychic development and also weekend retreats for grief etc. To be honest, I was so taken aback by the place- its a little cottage, it is beautiful down there.

Her website is http://www.beyondbreath.net/ and she was recommended to me by a friend. I am sometimes a bit skeptical about psychics but I really researched into it and was delighted that I did.

Highly Highly Recommend her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

Was back to her this week and she really did tell me quite a few things that nobody else would have know only myself.

Have booked a retreat here also for the Autumn!

Advertisement