Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technician came out and caused an error.

Options
  • 10-03-2016 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

We had a technician call to the house on the 26th to fix a fault that was registered, when I returned home from work that evening there was an error on the line 

"Cable error. Please make sure the cable is connected to the device properly. If the cable connection is secure, click Try Again."

This is what we got and we've never seen this before that technician came to fix the fault. I called Eir that same day and customer care said they'd get the technician to return that day or Saturday, the day after.

It's been 2 weeks now and no sign of the technician and we still intermittently get that error.

I have swaped out the wire in question but to no avail.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  JoeyDoh,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you PM me the account details and I will take a look into this. 

Pamela 

Advertisement