Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock results compared to the real thing?

Options
  • 10-03-2016 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Just got the rest of my mock results back today - overall I'm happy although I got some disappointing results which I feel held me back a bit. I ended up with 490 but was wondering what the general disparity between the mock results & the real LC results are? Ideally I'd like to get 570 for my first choice which is quite ambitious, especially seen as I don't do HL maths. But honestly anything over 540 & I'd have a course I'd genuinely love. So for people with past experience: What's the usual increase in points or %-wise assuming that hard work is continued? I know that obviously people can go down etc & that there are a lot of variables involved but I'm just trying to get a feel for where I am.

Comments

Advertisement