Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for room to rent Cabra/ StoneyBatter/ Smithsfield/ blanchardstown

Options
  • 11-03-2016 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for a room to rent in some of the above mentioned areas. I work in accounting (still studying) and will be working in Clonee for the next year or more. So I need to be by the Bus-70 route for work.

I am an honest, hardworking, clean and very positive person. I am well travelled and get along with people from all walks of life. A genuine and fun person.

I just relocated, from living the last few years in Cork.

If anyone has a room to rent along that bus route I would love to hear about it. You can just send me a Private Message on here.

Kind regards...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Topcat1234 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a room to rent in some of the above mentioned areas. I work in accounting (still studying) and will be working in Clonee for the next year or more. So I need to be by the Bus-70 route for work.

I am an honest, hardworking, clean and very positive person. I am well travelled and get along with people from all walks of life. A genuine and fun person.

I just relocated, from living the last few years in Cork.

If anyone has a room to rent along that bus route I would love to hear about it. You can just send me a Private Message on here.

Kind regards...
    Add your reply here.

Try posting also in the Dublin 15 forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Add your reply here.

Try posting also in the Dublin 15 forum

Posting in multiple fora on the same issue is against boards rules. Each forum has its own charter, most do not permit advertising. A&P is one of the few that does.

Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

Noted athtrasna!

Thanks HandleMaster.
    No reply yet. Desperate times. May have to turn this job down yet over lack of accomodation! :-(

Noted athtrasna!

Thanks HandleMaster.
    No reply yet. Desperate times. May have to turn this job down yet over lack of accomodation! :-(

Have you searched daft and rent.ie? Checked the papers? Accommodation is in high demand but it's there. I live in one of your target areas and when I advertised a room last autumn I had over 100 replies!

Jesus H C!

I have looked on both sites but not the papers yet.
    Any paper in particular?

Errr don't suppose you have a room to rent coming up?

• Advertisement

Jesus H C!

I have looked on both sites but not the papers yet.
    Any paper in particular?

Errr don't suppose you have a room to rent coming up?

never mind a room, why not share a bed, their doing that in london

never mind a room, why not share a bed, there doing that in london

I think you mean bedroom! lol

I'd consider it as a start but I have to be up at 7am. Also I am studying for the ACCA exams so I need some space and quietness.

I think you mean bedroom! lol

I'd consider it as a start but I have to be up at 7am. Also I am studying for the ACCA exams so I need some space and quietness.

no I ment bed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Please! Stick to the topic at hand. You are not helping the OP

Mod

• Advertisement

There must be rooms for rent in houseshares op, or even owner occupiers renting rooms. Just get something short term to keep you going or even get a B&B and go home every weekend if you have to but if the job is a good opportunity I wouldn't turn it down over accommodation.

Advertisement