Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Lessons in Sydney

Options
  • 11-03-2016 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone ever took any lessons in Sydney and had some recommendations.

I was thinking I'd like to have a basic grasp before I head to South America in the latter half of the year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Shy Ted

You should download the duolingo app to start with, and see how you get on from there. It's excellent for getting the basics of a foreign language.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

tok9 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone ever took any lessons in Sydney and had some recommendations.

I was thinking I'd like to have a basic grasp before I head to South America in the latter half of the year.

Picked up a latin american language book with CDs in a secondhand shop for a $ in australia. Loaded it unto to an old Ipod I wasn't afraid of losing. Brought it with me to SA. I was doing good in Ecuador, their accent was the easiest and clearest I encountered but got completely lost again in Chile, the accents there were too hard to follow.
    However becoming familiar with written spanish was useful everywhere for bus timetables, menus and accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 earl28

I went to one in Bondi for 3-4 months which I thought she was really good. It is private classes with a Colombian woman and her website is Spanish Eastern Suburbs, I cannot post the URL as I am a new user.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 earl28

I went to one in Bondi for 3-4 months which I thought was really good. It is private classes with a Colombian woman and her website is Spanish Eastern Suburbs, I cannot post the URL as I am a new user.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭gobsh!te

Download Michel Thomas Spanish and Learning Spanish like Crazy....You won't need lessons, just someone to practice with.

I am pretty fluent in Spanish now...Both those really helped.

• Advertisement
Advertisement