Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ace Attorney 6

Options
  • 11-03-2016 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

New trailer for the 6th game in series, i cant bloody wait!

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

The games Prologue has been released:

Ace Attorney 6 the spirit of justice :D
    Launch date is september!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm worried you're becoming obsessed with Ace Attorney....

Send help :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

My son has the whole lot for the DS, AA trilogy, Apollo Justice and Miles Edgeworth, he's nearly finished the first one!

• Advertisement

excellent! if hes struggling to keep motivated with justice for all the final case is totally worth it, also when he gets as far as miles edgeworth investigation and if he becomes a fan, try and get the fan translation rom for him, miles edgeworth 2 is a great game that is really on par with the rest of the series, but was never released in the west. theres also the anime too but that could contain spoilers if hes not as far as JFA yet, they are on the 3rd case of the first game now. You should give them a go too cidey!

excellent! if hes struggling to keep motivated with justice for all the final case is totally worth it, also when he gets as far as miles edgeworth investigation and if he becomes a fan, try and get the fan translation rom for him, miles edgeworth 2 is a great game that is really on par with the rest of the series, but was never released in the west. theres also the anime too but that could contain spoilers if hes not as far as JFA yet, they are on the 3rd case of the first game now. You should give them a go too cidey!

I am of course not going to let him read this post for fear of him developing your obvious obsession....
    He will grow up to love Robotron, like me!

English Maya reveal trailer with VA's

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

will it cost something like 20-30 euros or more?

Not sure tbh, its a digital only release too. Id imagine it would be over 30eur tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Not sure tbh, its a digital only release too. Id imagine it would be over 30eur tho.

Well if its over 30 quid for a digital version then im going lazytown on their ass :D

Much rather buy a jap import and wait for a language patch in the future. Crapcom still get a few quid and i get a physical copy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Eurogamer has up an article
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice is now due 8th September on the 3DS eShop where it will cost £24.99 / €29.99/ $29.99.
    You'll be able to try the beginning for free, however, as soon as 25th August when a demo will be made available.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-11-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice-sets-court-date-for-september

september cant come quick enough! im really hopin it will resove prievios games and tie in with the rest unlike DD.

september cant come quick enough! im really hopin it will resove prievios games and tie in with the rest unlike DD.
    I think they wanted it more beginner friendly that you didn't need to play the others and then go back when the first 3 came out on eShop. I'm just guessing though.
    I'm so excited and haven't been for a game in awhile.
    I hope it tells us what happened to Maya, in AJ it just says she sends videos of steel samurai to Phoenix didn't it?

I think they wanted it more beginner friendly that you didn't need to play the others and then go back when the first 3 came out on eShop. I'm just guessing though.
    I'm so excited and haven't been for a game in awhile.
    I hope it tells us what happened to Maya, in AJ it just says she sends videos of steel samurai to Phoenix didn't it?

yeah its suggested that she sent them to him, i think they are due out another new trailer for the official release soon.

Looking forward to this. Haven't watched any of the trailers as I don't want to ruin it in any way.

Wonder if they will try make the extra fiver by releasing one case as paid dlc as they did that with dual destinies :(

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Looking forward to this. Haven't watched any of the trailers as I don't want to ruin it in any way.

Wonder if they will try make the extra fiver by releasing one case as paid dlc as they did that with dual destinies :(

i know in japan there was a pre order bonus of DLC cases and outfits, im not bothered by the outfits but i hope because we are getting the game later that the cases are included with the game.

I just realized I never played the DLC, I'll hand in my badge :pac:

The DLC is more then likely confirmed due to a screenshot of the game with 'Extras and DLC' on it. Also the demos out (today) tomorrow. Looking forward to it :)

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice-dlc-confirmed-for-the-west-more/

The DLC is more then likely confirmed due to a screenshot of the game with 'Extras and DLC' on it. Also the demos out (today) tomorrow. Looking forward to it :)

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice-dlc-confirmed-for-the-west-more/
    Great news on the DLS, is the demo out today then? I checked thd shop this morning and didn't see anything

• Advertisement

Can be as late as 4pm before the eshop updates.

I'm waiting patiently as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Can be as late as 4pm before the eshop updates.

I'm waiting patiently as well :)

Up now fwiw.
    Downloaded it & will play it later

ERG89 wrote: »
    Up now fwiw.
    Downloaded it & will play it later
    Thanks loads ERG89! Looking forward to it!

Downloaded and gone through it already

Quite a short demo but it shows a fair bit of what's to come. Roll on September :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Short and sweet. Won't be buying on release as I haven't finished Dual Destinies(including the bonus episode) or the trilogy on 3DS. Had the original 3 & Apollo Justice on the DS. Finished Ace Attorney & Justice for All but barely touched the other 2.
    Haven't gotten hold of Miles Edgeworth Investigations either but will eventually when I find a good price for it

just played it there was away all day and only got to play it now, delighted with the demo, is it me or does phoenix look more like a 3d version of the trilogy phoenix ( i approve) and im lovin the seanace mechanic so far. I am absolultely pumped for the release day. cmon the 8th!!

ERG89 wrote: »
    or the trilogy on 3DS. Had the original 3 & Apollo Justice on the DS. Finished Ace Attorney & Justice for All but barely touched the other 2.
    Trials and Tribs is my favourite hands down, it's just such an amazing game.
    Haven't gotten hold of Miles Edgeworth Investigations either but will eventually when I find a good price for it
    I haven't either bit I don't think there's much connection? I played DD and didn't feel I missed anything. I've my eye on it too

Trials and Tribs is my favourite hands down, it's just such an amazing game.
    I haven't either bit I don't think there's much connection? I played DD and didn't feel I missed anything. I've my eye on it too

There is a connection with the investigation games. Trust me on that ;)

Both are well worth playing imho

There is a connection with the investigation games. Trust me on that ;)

Both are well worth playing imho
    Really? I wouldn't have even known after Duel Destinies.
    I'll be going back to it, watching a few copies online

• Advertisement

If ya can, you should definitely play investigations 2, its a lot of trouble to get it going, especially if you go the 3ds route, but the game is so worth it, my second favourite AA game after Pw:AA.

Advertisement