Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groove Music

Options
  • 11-03-2016 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

I like that any music I upload to Onedrive/Music is available to me on any Windows 10 devices and also on xbox. But, fúck off xbox telling me that I have to subscribe to your paid service before I can listen to my own music!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

bajer101 wrote: »
    I like that any music I upload to Onedrive/Music is available to me on any Windows 10 devices and also on xbox. But, fúck off xbox telling me that I have to subscribe to your paid service before I can listen to my own music!

That's weird Bajer I was able to play music from my OneDrive on the Xbox One without needing the Groove Pass

I will check again tonight and see if anything has changed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

That's weird Bajer I was able to play music from my OneDrive on the Xbox One without needing the Groove Pass

I will check again tonight and see if anything has changed

So was I, and it does sometimes work. But for the last couple of days, when I open Groove Music, it says I need the pass to continue and won't let me access my collection. The only thing that has changed is that I got a Kinect and have started to use voice control. I'll try it this evening and launch it with the controller and see if it is the voice control that is the cause.

Advertisement