Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracker Mortgage repayments

• 11-03-2016 5:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

Not sure if this is the right forum but would appreciate any advice.

I have a tracker Mortgage with 21 years left on it and a balance of €205,800. I have noticed for the last few months my monthly repayments are going up and down by a few euro each month. Can anyone explain why? With interest rates so low I would expect monthly repayment to be continuously decreasing.

Does anyone have a way of quickly calculating what my monthly repayments should be based on outstanding balance? Im afraid Im not to knowledgable with these things and I really don't trust my mortgage lender based on their past history.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Hi

Not sure if this is the right forum but would appreciate any advice.

I have a tracker Mortgage with 21 years left on it and a balance of €205,800. I have noticed for the last few months my monthly repayments are going up and down by a few euro each month. Can anyone explain why? With interest rates so low I would expect monthly repayment to be continuously decreasing.

Does anyone have a way of quickly calculating what my monthly repayments should be based on outstanding balance? Im afraid Im not to knowledgable with these things and I really don't trust my mortgage lender based on their past history.

Interested calculated per day , some months 30 day others 31 days and last month 29 days .

Advertisement