Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female driving instructor

• 11-03-2016 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

My niece is going to start driving lessons soon, but she wants a female instructor.
    Having done a bit of research, she's looking at a lady called Angela McNamara "Angie's driving school". None of us have ever heard of her before though, so just wondering if anyone here has?
    Has anyone taken lessons with her before? Is she any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Anybody???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭swim2

Angie has a facebook page. Haven't heard anything about her though :)
    sorry just realised uk based!!! No help then

there is angie & mike pretest driving school...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Why does it has to be female?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

My wife and two daughters got their driving lessons from Tom O'Mahony (Shannonside School of Motoring)

I'd recommend him, I know the OP looked for a female instructor but Tom is one of the best instructors in the business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,586 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Mike Shyne, Graduate School of Motoring in Castleconnell, his sister Irene is a driving instructor also I believe - http://www.drivinginstructorsireland.ie/Driving-Lessons-Castleconnell/Driving-Schools-Castleconnell/13/396/Driving-Instructors-Castleconnell.html

I took my truck lessons with him and my sister-in-law her car lessons, we both passed first time. Great instructor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Pretty sure the above poster is correct - Irene Shyne gives lessons. My brother and I passed our tests first go with Mike Shyne (Jr) - brilliant teacher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

She has a high pass rate and quite a nice person ! Everyone I know who has had her as a driving instructor has passed , Driving lessons are 30 each I myself will be getting lessons off her in the summer !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Folks,

You might think you are extremely humourious but misogynistic will not be tolerated here, any further posts like some of the ones posted here will lead to bans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭goochy

Pc madness !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

goochy wrote: »
    Pc madness !

i suppose thats why audi only supplied a little quattro :

( as in : when you get a free car to play with you can talk )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

goochy wrote: »
    Pc madness !

Any kind of casual ...isms might be acceptable in a lot of places, but the Limerick forum isn't 1 of the places. Also not accepted in questioning a mods instructions on thread.

Advertisement