Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Overground/Underground

Options
  • 11-03-2016 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm amazed that I can't find this information easily online but I'm hoping you can help me with a quick query.

I'm in Watford tomorrow and will be heading to Sheperd's Bush to go see the QPR-Brentford game, and I am trying to find the most suitable transport.

When I was in London last February, my contactless card would not work for the tube and I had to buy a day pass. I'm trying to find the best way to Loftus Road and there is a 15 pound return on Southern Railway from Watford Junction to Sheperd's Bush. However, could anyone tell me how much a normal day pass would be for the Over/Underground? I'll be coming from Zone 8 and think it might be around 10 pounds but I am not sure. If it's any more, I'd be best off booking the Southern one now!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

here is the link

day pass off peak from zone 9 (watford) to zone 1 is £17.20

but if you're in zone 8 it's £12.80

Advertisement