Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom avatar

Options
  • 11-03-2016 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I have a paid subscription, but am currently not getting an option to upload a custom avatar.
    Can someone please give me some pointers on this?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not in the subscribers group yet, Niamh will sort this, most likely later today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Thanks Spear.

Got me PayPal email confirmation, so was just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Spear wrote: »
    You're not in the subscribers group yet, Niamh will sort this, most likely later today.

Can I get in on this action please? I subscribed earlier and it hasn't activated yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Can I get in on this action please? I subscribed earlier and it hasn't activated yet.

I'd advise starting your own separate thread to ensure you aren't overlooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Spear wrote: »
    I'd advise starting your own separate thread to ensure you aren't overlooked.

Will do thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Thanks Spear.

Got me PayPal email confirmation, so was just wondering.

Sorted yesterday. And I see you have a lovely profiler there, Alf :P

Sorted yesterday. And I see you have a lovely profiler there, Alf :P

That's me good side.

Is there a problem with editing posts for new account holders?

I can't seem to go back and edit typos etc once I've submitted me posts.

Yeah, that's a known bug that's been around for a while. Once you're at the 10 days mark it'll be gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement