Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

980TI Decision issues

Options
  • 11-03-2016 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey everyone,

I have a thread outlining my build already so I'm not going to mention it here.

The question I have is, like the rest of you I wanted to know as much about the product I'm about top buy as possible.
    So it kills me inside when I read conflicting reviews, I'ts hard to tell whos just kissing ass and or if the reviewer just hates EVGA

so Im turning to you guys

Choice:

EVGA GTX980Ti Classified ACX 2.0

or

EVGA GTX980Ti FTW ACX 2.0

Classified or FTW 7 votes

Classified
    0% 0 votes
    FTW
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Classified for the overclocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Classified for the sake of €15 for the better cooling setup if you plan on heavily overclocking. Saying that the ACX 2.0 on the FTW is still excellent, I have SLI 980ti SC+ with the same coolers, can easily boost to well over 1350 with stock settings & fan profile. Have had lots of cards from EVGA and I found them excellent to deal with whenever I've had to RMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Im using the hybrid, not sure where your buying from but it is superb, if you have the room!

Quick look and its the same price as the other 2 on amazon,

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Eoinmc97

Either will do, as the performance is well within 5% of each other. If you can, I would stretch for the Hybrid Edition, but seeing as it is €50 more expensive, I would stick with the classified edition.

Advertisement