Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Insurance

Options
  • 11-03-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi, any advice on car insurance co that will do a decent quote?!

I'm 20 years driving but because I've been out of the country 3 years my no claims bonus is 0 and I am considered to have no driving experience . I'm shopping around but can't seem to get quotes below 1,500 euro.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There are frequent threads like this nearly every day here. There really is no one insurance company giving "cheap" quotes, it varies too much on the individual and their circumstances as insurance companies don't all work off the same fixed price list. You just have to spend time ringing them along with insurance brokers.

There is also a substantial insurance sticky thread on this forum that should be helpful.

Advertisement