Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny Xbox One Players

Options
  • 11-03-2016 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭

I thought joining the Xbox One clan would give me some more visibility on who plays Destiny on Xbox One, who's active etc, but that doesn't appear to be the case (where do you even find that kind of info?).

It would be cool if we could maintain a platform specific thread where people can drop their tags so other players can add them as a friend on Xbox Live.

Xbox One tag: NutCity
    What I play: Generally up for anything but have a preference for playing PvP or raid challenge mode. I've just started getting into Trials and would like to get a bit more competitive, so would be especially interested in anyone who is looking to do the same.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

This thread should help you find your clan mates...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057548724

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

Sweet, didn't see that, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone on today/tonight doing the KF Raid or part of it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Anyone on today/tonight doing the KF Raid or part of it ?

I should be on at some stage, tried the challenge last night with an lfg group but it was a disaster, I have the checkpoint for warpriest at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 minkybananas

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody can help me out doing some court of oryx, need to get some calcified fragments! Any help would be greatly appreciated /returned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

Serbian wrote: »
    I thought joining the Xbox One clan would give me some more visibility on who plays Destiny on Xbox One, who's active etc, but that doesn't appear to be the case (where do you even find that kind of info?).

It would be cool if we could maintain a platform specific thread where people can drop their tags so other players can add them as a friend on Xbox Live.

Xbox One tag: NutCity
    What I play: Generally up for anything but have a preference for playing PvP or raid challenge mode. I've just started getting into Trials and would like to get a bit more competitive, so would be especially interested in anyone who is looking to do the same.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Added u there NutCity

Xbox One tag: Carniflex
    Usually play any night after 6pm always up for PvP not a bad player either :)

just got my light to near 300 so just doing my first kings fall tonight :)

Add me away guys

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

Hiya, I play on Xbone most nights. Have never done KingsFall, but wouldn't mind giving it a go at some stage (have watched my son doing a lot of it, so have a vague idea whats going on). Am always up for trying strikes/nightfall etc.

GT- SteelGlint67

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Tell me I'm not the only one who says X-Bone in their heads when they read it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

PetKing wrote: »
    Tell me I'm not the only one who says X-Bone in their heads when they read it :D

Nope.

qvbml3.jpg

Advertisement