Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity College Accommodation

Options
  • 11-03-2016 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have just been made an offer to study a postgrad at Trinity College in the upcoming academic year. I've been looking around for accommodation, as I know its unlikely I'll get into the college halls, but I'm struggling at finding places. I live in Wales currently so cannot get over to check anywhere out.

I was thinking of staying in halls (just because I dont know the city or have anyone to move in with!) but the only ones I've found (Gateway, Montrose and Buckley Hall) are either a bit too far away or expensive. Does anyone have any advice?

I've tried to log onto the TCD notice board but havent had any success.

I know its early to be looking but because I'm coming from the UK i'd feel better about securing a place!

Thanks for your help!

Advertisement