Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball Court in Navan

Options
  • 11-03-2016 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hey guys

Do any of ye know of any basketball courts in Navan?
    I know the GAA clubs have them but Id probably have to rent one of those. I just want to go to do a bit of shooting myself so don't particularly want to have to pay to rent a hall for that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

siobhan08 wrote:
    Do any of ye know of any basketball courts in Navan? I know the GAA clubs have them but Id probably have to rent one of those. I just want to go to do a bit of shooting myself so don't particularly want to have to pay to rent a hall for that

Loreto used.to have some around back of school
    Not sure if u can still access them outside of school hours.but id say so

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

The astroturf pitch at the back of the playground on The Boreen Keel has a hoop, as does the one off the Dan Shaw Road. I'd advise you to stick with the playground one, you might get a bit of "attention" if you go shoot some hoops at the other one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

There's one in Johnstown between the Priory & Boyne View.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭siobhan08

Moanin wrote: »
    There's one in Johnstown between the Priory & Boyne View.
    Add your reply here.

Is that an actual court or just an Astro with a hoop ? Thanks for the your replies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

siobhan08 wrote: »
    Add your reply here.

Is that an actual court or just an Astro with a hoop ? Thanks for the your replies

A court as far as I'm aware. It mightn't be in the best of condition but is tarmac

• Advertisement
Advertisement