Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Roadblock Network Special Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Anyone else find enzo and big cass very meh ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Carmella really is hot as hell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,454 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

ricero wrote: »
    Apoligies lads since i began watching wrestling in the mid 90s i should of noted

Nothing to apologise for mate, if you were talking about the best heels since you started watching, it's hard to argue that Jericho is top 3. Just not an all-time top 3 for me.

Sure I haven't even been watching as long as you haha, love watching old matches though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I would say jericho is one of the best heels of all time.
    However, I guess I would be talking about wcw era jericho.

I dunno. His heel wwe stints just never recaptured that same level of entertainment. My opinion only of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I can see Enzo and Cass lasting together two months on the main roster before Vince decides Cassidy should be the next big monster heel and breaks them up.

• Advertisement

Love The Revival. Proper old school southern style team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Did anyone else see Jericho ripp up the get well Bret sign

Great heel moment

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Is anybody else having trouble with the WWE App on there PS3 or 4 ? It won't open for me at all and I've even closed it down and restarted my Playstation.
    Yeah, I'm watching on my laptop now because the PS4 app kept having a fatal error or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,454 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I can see Enzo and Cass lasting together two months on the main roster before Vince decides Cassidy should be the next big monster heel and breaks them up.

At least Cass can cut a good promo, if he learns the structure and flow of a singles match he could do very well. Wrestling ability is the main thing holding him and Enzo back, but Cass is definitely the better wrestler.

Cass is very very orange tonight

• Advertisement

Would love to see blake and murphy get pushed up to the main roster after enzo and cass. Fantastic workers both of them and alexa is hot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Yeah he will get cenaed and be a friendly giant then lol

Enzo is out to impress The Boss VKM tonight

Cass has improved so much in the ring

LOVED that nearfall.

Great closing stretch to that match. From the Cass tag onwards it was brilliant. Great nearfall and loved the finish

Impressive from the revival

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think my favourite part of Enzo and Cass is how most of their tag moves are just variations of "Cass throws Enzo at people".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Was hoping the insanely overrated heatless wonder Charlotte was not on the show:(:(:(

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Was hoping the insanely overrated heatless wonder Charlotte was not on the show:(:(:(

Did you not get the memo? Charlotte is the female Roman Reigns. She must go over at every chance possible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Natalya or charlotte.
    Who would you rather? :pac:

Natalya all the way for me.

Love Natalya's t-shirt with Bret and Owen.

• Advertisement

LeeJM wrote: »
    Did you not get the memo? Charlotte is the female Roman Reigns. She must go over at every chance possible
    Only while Nikki is out injured though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I actually like Charlotte way more now she's a heel. Still not really deserving of being number 1 in the division but definitely less objectionable than she was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

LeeJM wrote: »

At least I can see something in Roman, got a good look, can work a big match and **** all alternatives....:o

Charlotte is blandness personified. :(

Nattie and its not even close!! Charlotte looks like an ugly teenage boy

Was hoping Bret would show up to be in Natayla's corner with it being in Canada.

Was hoping Bret would show up to be in Natayla's corner with it being in Canada.

Then Nattie would have to win. Not gonna happen this close to WM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

DhHp8LR.jpg

No wonder ppl cried when Bret gave them drawings

• Advertisement

If Charlotte got press slammed off the top rope that would mean she does every single move Ric did.

Advertisement