Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Roadblock Network Special Thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

People poking holes in wrestling storylines baffle me really. It makes me assume they're the age I was when I last got bothered by something like that. WrestleMania season is particularly bad for it as well I think, because people are worried it will be the worst show ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ah I think people just enjoy pointing these things out to keep entertained. Like if Hornswoggle is Vince's son, who's the mother?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ridley wrote: »
    Replays not affecting decisions is A Thing (except when the storyline requires it not to be). JBL mentioned it this past Raw, I believe. And referee's decision is final (except when the storyline requires it not to be).

Like the Henry hand ball in 2009 against us showed he cheated but the ref didn't see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Like the Henry hand ball in 2009 against us showed he cheated but the ref didn't see it

Ah, I don't do foottheball. Thought there was an incident with Mark Henry and his hand baby that I'd missed and/or surpressed for a second. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Mark Henry's son would have come in handy tonight to hold back Roman Reigns during his rampage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement