Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different types of roof construction

Options
  • 12-03-2016 1:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi, i got banned for asking structural question.

All I asked is what is the difference between two types of roof structure.
    Surely this is allowed?

I didnt ask for anybody to structurally design my roof for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there:

The first step in this process is to discuss your ban with the mod concerned. Please do this & if you cannot resolve this between you - come back here & a CMod will look into your appeal.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Can this be marked as resolved?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭THE DON FANUCCI

nothing resolved. I got banned for nothing

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well in fairness The Hill Billy asked you to discuss the ban with the mod in question and come back here if you were unable to reach an agreement. That was two weeks ago and nothing has been heard from you since.

That BryanF fella is a disgrace. any simple question he gives smart answer. he should not be a moderator. the amount of Pms I've got about his carry on is crazy.

• Advertisement

That BryanF fella is a disgrace. any simple question he gives smart answer. he should not be a moderator. the amount of Pms I've got about his carry on is crazy.

That still doesn't answer the question as to whether or not you've tried to resolve this issue with him.

Anybody know when my month ban is over?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You were banned on 11th March. 10 days to go. Sooner if you tried resolve this with the mod or came back to us on the questions you were asked earlier in this thread.

naw its a lot easier wait the month than contact that uneducated 'moderator'

naw its a lot easier wait the month than contact that uneducated 'moderator'

Grand so, we're done here and I'm marking this as resolved. No doubt with that attitude we'll see you back here again before long.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement