Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backing up text messages on Nokia 106

Options
  • 12-03-2016 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭

My father's brother died recently and he wants to keep texts that they exchanged.
    His current phone (Nokia 106) needs to be replaced as it isn't working properly.
    I've looked into backing the messages up on the Sim card but the phone doesn't support this.
    Does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

My father's brother died recently and he wants to keep texts that they exchanged.
    His current phone (Nokia 106) needs to be replaced as it isn't working properly.
    I've looked into backing the messages up on the Sim card but the phone doesn't support this.
    Does anyone have any ideas?

Did you try connecting phone to a pc/laptop?.

Also you could forward on the texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

Did you try connecting phone to a pc/laptop?.

Also you could forward on the texts.

I don't know if you can connect it to a laptop but I'll take a close look.
    It would be important to keep the texts as they are now with names and dates sent on them. I understand this might not be possible but no harm to try.

Advertisement