If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benq W2000 + 6 years warranty Richersounds UK

Options
  • 12-03-2016 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Richersounds UK has this model listed for 749 GBP with 6 year warranty included. Any chance you can offer the same deal for Irish customers? I am also looking at the Denon AVR-X2200 A/V Receiver, currently 379 GBP.
    Is it possible to pay in pounds or adjust the price in Euros as the listed prices (€1099.00 & €559.99) don't reflect the current exchange rate (1gbp -> 1.27 euro at the min of writing)

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

3ka wrote: »
    Richersounds UK has this model listed for 749 GBP with 6 year warranty included. Any chance you can offer the same deal for Irish customers? I am also looking at the Denon AVR-X2200 A/V Receiver, currently 379 GBP.
    Is it possible to pay in pounds or adjust the price in Euros as the listed prices (€1099.00 & €559.99) don't reflect the current exchange rate (1gbp -> 1.27 euro at the min of writing)

Thanks.
    Hi 3ka, many thanks for your post. The difference in the euro/sterling price isn't just for the exchange rates, there are a number of things which affect the prices. We use a set exchange rate of 0.72 rather than constantly adjusting, prices are priced against local markets etc
    You are welcome to pay in sterling if you can get a good rate on this, the only thing is there would be a £6.99 charge for delivery for sterling.

If you're interested in these 2 items I can do them for you at £1115 including delivery

Cheers
    Brian

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...and we have slightly reduced the W2000 and added the 6 year warranty on the .ie site as well ( in euro AND sterling)
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201822-w2000.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

That's great John,
    I am just rearranging my cinema room so I will get back to you when I am ready to get the projector installed.
    I may just get the Benq W2000 on its own first and see how it works with my M4 soundbar.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

3ka wrote: »
    That's great John,
    I am just rearranging my cinema room so I will get back to you when I am ready to get the projector installed.
    I may just get the Benq W2000 on its own first and see how it works with my M4 soundbar.
    Cheers 3ka

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.