Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Portarlington

Options
  • 12-03-2016 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Just a word of caution about Lidl in port. I caught two people trying to break into my car. Make sure you lock it even if you are going to be two minutes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Just a word of caution about Lidl in port. I caught two people trying to break into my car. Make sure you lock it even if you are going to be two minutes

What sort of a clown wouldn't lock their car ???

I do agree about Lidl i've heard some other stories !

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

What sort of a clown wouldn't lock their car ???

I do agree about Lidl i've heard some other stories !

Totally agree with you on not locking doors, but I have seen people leave tops down on convertibles so it does happen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭2011abc

Most door locks won't stop them and a broken window or door lock will only add to your loss .Mind you insurance would refuse to pay out if it weren't locked . Surpris d to hear this about Lidl would have assumed it was a quiet spot .

Advertisement