Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classy perfume that lasts!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm wearing hermès - elixir des merveille and that lasts all day long.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

Alien by Thierry Mulgar lasts ages, my coats smell of it and I only wear it on nights out. It's very strong though, not all would love it but it definitely has lasting power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

My favourite perfume is Jo Malone Dark Amber and Ginger Lily
    http://m.jomalone.com/product/6330/18437/Fragrances/Cologne-Intense/Dark-Amber-Ginger-Lily/Dark-Amber-Ginger-Lily-Cologne
    It isn't very obvious after a while, it blends into my natural scent which I really like. I don't want to smell like perfume, I prefer it to be more subtle, but everyone's different.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

Tresor midnight rose by Lancome is a favourite of mine it's a sweet smell but not overpowering & lasts all day. You should check that one out it's fab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Hopeful2016

Flowerbomb is a cheap perfume? I find that a bit insulting

Am I the only one who has no idea how anyone could find this insulting? The Op didn't say it was cheap, she said it was cheaper, then a few posts later someone posted the Debenhams prices and it was actually cheaper.

How can anyone be insulted by a thread on perfume? I assume none of the boards members are affiliated with any of the brands being discussed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I love Paloma Picasso and have been using it for years......

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Miss_Lauren

Tom Ford fragrances are well lasting I find. I would also second the suggestions to use Parfum or EDP rather than EDT.

I alternate between 3 fragrances, and I find that it takes me much longer to go through the bottles, as I'm using less. I think if you're more used to a fragrance you can almost become immune to the scent so end up using to much. My granny always said that if you can smell your own perfume strongly all the time then you're wearing too much, and she always smelt amazing!

Advertisement