Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November 2016 Babies Club

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

She's been breech at every scan since 32 weeks anyway. She'd been transverse earlier once, and by palpation midwife said she was head-down before that. However, at most recent GP visit and at hospital they palpated her to be head-down, but when they did the scan she was actually head-up. It's just the shape of her bum that must be confusing them... LOL
    I do hope she flips as we're at 37 weeks already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Gatica wrote: »
    She's been breech at every scan since 32 weeks anyway. She'd been transverse earlier once, and by palpation midwife said she was head-down before that. However, at most recent GP visit and at hospital they palpated her to be head-down, but when they did the scan she was actually head-up. It's just the shape of her bum that must be confusing them... LOL
    I do hope she flips as we're at 37 weeks already.

Oh what can change in a day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

My little beauty arrived on Saturday :) she's in NICU but doing really well. She's so utterly perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bluepants

Congrats lucyfur!!! You must be delighted. How are you feeling?
    Great that baby is doing well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

Congrats !!! are you 38/39 weeks?

• Advertisement

Thanks! Feeling great :) She's feeding well and will hopefully be out of NICU shortly.

I was 38+2 when she was born :)

That's so exciting! Well done you!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pricklefingers

My little dude made an early arrival yesterday - 10 days early!

Guess I better get shopping for a Halloween costume for him now :)

Congrats!

Ha, I knew my doll was going to be early so ordered Halloween babygros and they arrived yesterday. Asda have gorgeous ones!

Congrats!! Wow it's all
    Kicking off here!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Congratulations to both of you :) glad to hear all is well.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Congrats!

Ha, I knew my doll was going to be early so ordered Halloween babygros and they arrived yesterday. Asda have gorgeous ones!

+1 re Asda - I have a little Frankenstein costume from there for my little lad (tall 7 months - got 9-12) and it was only 6 quid.

Congrats pricklefingers! ! Hope ur both doing well :)

I'm a wee bit jealous, 39 wks tomo and I'm ready for this little one to come out, but midwife said yesterday her head is still not engaged so I don't think she is ready. Getting a bit antsy now.

bluepants wrote: »
    I'm a wee bit jealous, 39 wks tomo and I'm ready for this little one to come out, but midwife said yesterday her head is still not engaged so I don't think she is ready. Getting a bit antsy now.

Ah, you don't have long to go even if you go over. It sucks but you have max 3 weeks! I am 35 +4 , it's dragging

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Had my not so little man (8.5lbs) by planned section on Wednesday and am home now. Was an absolute breeze compared to my first labour. It's great to be home for newborn cuddles, hope ye ladies aren't waiting too long for yours.

xalot wrote: »
    Had my not so little man (8.5lbs) by planned section on Wednesday and am home now. Was an absolute breeze compared to my first labour. It's great to be home for newborn cuddles, hope ye ladies aren't waiting too long for yours.

Congrats!!

Aw lovely congrats xalot :)

So I think I've reached the lightening stage, all of a sudden last night I was able to breathe easier and sitting down the bump isn't under my ribs anymore. Does that mean baby's engaged? She's breech though.. so not such a good thing. :(

Well, seems I was right! Baby came soon after, 3 weeks early. It's been couple of hectic and sleepless weeks at home now, but it's wonderful too at the same time.

Congrats to the other early arrivals!

Well, seems I was right! Baby came soon after, 3 weeks early. It's been couple of hectic and sleepless weeks at home now, but it's wonderful too at the same time.

Congrats to the other early arrivals!
    Congrats! When did you have her? Had she flipped from Breech after all?

Thanks! No, she stayed firmly put. Decent size for an early baby, 7lb 4.
    Had her two weeks ago. She's already growing out of her infant baby grows ðŸ™

• Advertisement

Thanks! No, she stayed firmly put. Decent size for an early baby, 7lb 4.
    Had her two weeks ago. She's already growing out of her infant baby grows ðŸ™

That's fairly big alright, she must have felt she was done!! How you feeling?

Congrats Gatica!

Congrats Gatica, hope you are feeling well :)

I was in for an ante natal app today. I have been having a sharp pain when I walk like the baby bouncing on my bladder. I also am up a lot to wee so I asked them to test for a UTI and it came
    Back I probably have one. Chose to be blind treated before lab results because I'm fairly sure it is one and not Just a pregnancy pain. Sucks but hopefully my tiredness is somewhat caused by it

Thanks! Mostly recovered after 10 days. SPD still bothers me though, and get achy lower back, plus with feeding the baby, have stiff upper back now.
    Once the feeding is established, it will become less of a strain hopefully.

I'm on maternity leave!!! Crazy. It is surreal

Advertisement