Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty pots for pigments

Options
  • 13-03-2016 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've been going through my eye shadows lately and found quite a few that don't have much colour payoff from the pan so I depotted them and put them into empty tubs/pots/pigment tubs I had so they're like pigments.

I've a few more I want to do the same with but I am having trouble finding empty pots for it.

I've tried Boots, Penneys, Dunnes, Dealz, EuroGiant/€2 shops, TK Maxx and can't find them, all I can find are sets which have bottles, large pots etc, but no small pots.

Anyone know where I might find some? Was hoping not to buy online but it may be my only option.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Hi all,

I've been going through my eye shadows lately and found quite a few that don't have much colour payoff from the pan so I depotted them and put them into empty tubs/pots/pigment tubs I had so they're like pigments.

I've a few more I want to do the same with but I am having trouble finding empty pots for it.

I've tried Boots, Penneys, Dunnes, Dealz, EuroGiant/€2 shops, TK Maxx and can't find them, all I can find are sets which have bottles, large pots etc, but no small pots.

Anyone know where I might find some? Was hoping not to buy online but it may be my only option.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried Muji, just off Grafton Street?

http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=18&Sub=78&PID=304

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

My local Boots (Blanchardstown) were selling off all their travel size pots a few weeks ago for half price. That's the only place I've ever seen those things for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks so much you guys. I'll check Boots again.

Hadn't tried Muji as I'm not in Dublin or near there. I may end up ordering online if I can't find any in stores.

I found some on eBay but they're coming from Asia so about 4-6 weeks before they arrive, may be an option if I've no luck elsewhere though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Thanks so much you guys. I'll check Boots again.

Hadn't tried Muji as I'm not in Dublin or near there. I may end up ordering online if I can't find any in stores.

I found some on eBay but they're coming from Asia so about 4-6 weeks before they arrive, may be an option if I've no luck elsewhere though.....

Would these work I wonder? https://www.homestoreandmore.ie/kitchen-storage/salad-to-go-dressing-pots-4pk/invt/056791 35ml capacity, so probably a little bigger than the usual ones but a good seal!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I ordered 100 of these on Ali Express over a year ago. I had tried everywhere else and it ended up being the best option for me. It was a pain waiting for them but worth it in the end.

• Advertisement

Thanks so much everyone.
    rougegal wrote: »
    I ordered 100 of these on Ali Express over a year ago. I had tried everywhere else and it ended up being the best option for me. It was a pain waiting for them but worth it in the end.
    Would you by any chance have a link for this please? I've been searching on Ali Express and can't seem to find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I do have a link, I'll pm you when I get home as I'm sure I can't post it here.

rougegal wrote: »
    I do have a link, I'll pm you when I get home as I'm sure I can't post it here.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :)

Advertisement