Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee eliquid

Options
  • 13-03-2016 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

I need help! I used to vape Rich Bean Rocket (Wizmix) a delicious coffee, but stopped ordering as I was getting a lot of leaky bottles in the post, caps unscrewed, some done up fine but only 3/4 full,and also it was getting to be expensive! Cannot seem to find an Irish stockist anywhere.

I think I have tried every coffee flavour there is, and I cannot find one I like:(

I recently ordered MBV coffe, and its horrible,horrible. Dekang coffee is yuk too.

Any recommendations for a tasty coffee juice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

dragona wrote: »
    I need help! I used to vape Rich Bean Rocket (Wizmix) a delicious coffee, but stopped ordering as I was getting a lot of leaky bottles in the post, caps unscrewed, some done up fine but only 3/4 full,and also it was getting to be expensive! Cannot seem to find an Irish stockist anywhere.

I think I have tried every coffee flavour there is, and I cannot find one I like:(

I recently ordered MBV coffe, and its horrible,horrible. Dekang coffee is yuk too.

Any recommendations for a tasty coffee juice?

Mbv hazelnut coffee or five pawns black flag risen.

If you like string flavours the mana yah ixcacao is lovely.

My only problem with the dark liquids is they knacker coils quickly.

*strong

By the way ixcacao is a lovely dark chocolate flavour very strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

monkeynuz wrote: »
    *strong

By the way ixcacao is a lovely dark chocolate flavour very strong.

Chocolate? no:D Thanks for the suggestions, I'm really looking for a real coffee flavour!

dragona wrote: »
    Chocolate? no:D Thanks for the suggestions, I'm really looking for a real coffee flavour!

Well I've already suggested two coffee ones, the ixcacao is such a strong cacao flavour that it's more like a coffee in richness which is why I suggested it, it certainly isn't like milk chocolate.

The five pawns is very good as is the mbv

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Night Flight by Vaponaute 24.

Its described kind of as a baileys coffee with hazelnut. Im using one of the awful 0.5ohm kanger SSOCC coils to vape it at the moment, which i find just have extremely muted flavour compared to the temp coils or clapton. Hopefully will actually taste the Baileys (which it smells strongly of) when i change the coil.

Anyway even with these awful coils, its a lovely nutty coffee vape, one of the nicer ones i have had. But importantly, unlike a lot of gourmet flavours that describe a liquid as "predominant flavour with hints of other flavours" and end up having the predominant flavour as a background thought, this one is definitely mostly coffee.
    Its fairly reasonably priced. I think it was €30 for 2 20ml bottles and postage from Le Petit Vapoteur in France. So happy out with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I quite liked coffe and cream from mountain oaks vapours. Or try chakara from another one of thier ranges its like mocha with cinnamon. Coffee seems to be one of those tough ones to get a good one

Yes coffee is so difficult to get right! I dont want custard/cinnamon/vanilla/chocolate etc, just a plain old espresso like juice, seems impossible to find.

I've just ordered some HS Coffee, so we'll see, the search continues. I've thrown so many out though. Some were too awful to even mix in with something else.

Well the Hangsen Coffee is vapeable, but doesn't really taste of coffee,actually not at all of coffee, and I ordered 100mls of it too:(

Advertisement