Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take to get the result of interivew from Pramerica

Options
  • 13-03-2016 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I had 3rd round of interview with Pramerica 4 weeks ago, it went well. I asked HR the status of my application after waiting for 4 weeks, they replied I am still being considered for the position. Anyone knows how long does it take to get the result of interview from Pramerica? Anyone get the offer from Pramerica recently? My interview process takes some months, so I guess if they are waiting for budget-approval for this role? or they are just waiting for better candidates? Thanks for any reply, much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,457 ✭✭✭Nollog

I sent a CV to them in November, I got an email saying their requirements changed last week.

Advertisement