Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP BUILDING A GAMING PC!

Options
  • 13-03-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

If you know a lot about building a gaming pc, I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me pick the parts I need for the right price. Budget can be around €700 for everything. If my budget is too low, let me know what budget would be needed for what I need.

I have been planning to build a gaming pc for a while but I kept on putting it of as I could never find the best possible parts for the budget I have.

The games I will be playing include: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Call of Duty: World at War (Custom Zombies), Grand Theft Auto V, Football Manager 2016, and some other games as they come out.

If anyone can give me a list of the best possible parts for my budget, that would be great. And don't forget it's AROUND €700 for EVERYTHING like the monitor, keyboard and mouse.

Further details:

1. What is your budget? Budget is 700 euro for everything (parts, mouse, keyboard, monitor)

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Mainly gaming, watching streams and videos on the internet, and also using photoshop.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes, preferably Windows 7, but if you can't get that or it's too expensive, get whatever Windows is cheap.

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Nope.

5. Do you need a monitor? Yes.

5a. If yes, what size do you need? Anything around 20" or 21" and is good for gaming.

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Yes I need a keyboard and mouse. (btw I might need a wireless card.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Don't think so.

8. How can you pay? Credit card/ Debit card/ PayPal.

9. When are you purchasing? As soon as possible, in the next 2 weeks is ideal.

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Coolock, Dublin. But I think I will be ok with putting it together.

Comments

Advertisement